7 Signs it’s Time to Fire Your Insurance Agent
If you’re like most car or homeowners, you understand the importance of insurance but are not familiar with the terms or process of securing the right insurance. Uncertainty causes most of us to second-guess our choices and question whose side the insurance is on. Is your uncertainty valid or is it just standard insurance routine?
- Lack of communication.
- Only using insurance jargon.
- Bribing you for your business.
- Bad salesman attitude.
- Avoids answering your questions.
- Misrepresents your business.
- They won’t show their license.